I hate it. I always have.
It's rude, it pisses me off more than anything else.
But sometimes, I dont mind waiting for you.
From being late at the mrt, to finishing your work in 2 hrs instead of 1/2 an hr.
We planned to go to clubbing at 10pm but reached at 12.30pm; missing the start of the show.
I hate waiting more than anything else.
But i will try to tolerate it for you.
You have dreams, but your dreams take you away from me.
You know I'll never stop you from living your dream.
From 3 months in Spain, to 3 months in New York.
Going to uni for 3 months; then 6 months at a time.
In a full year, I might only see you for 3-4 mths.
Half my body actually feels missing until you come home.
I REALLY hate waiting more than anything else.
But I will give in because I want you.
Now, talk of joining the US Air Force and plans for making your millions.
Something is different this time. Something that makes me feel helpless.
Have I always been in the way?
I guess it's time to concentrate on my dream again.
*As of Dec 30th 2008, it's been a blissful 3 yrs and 9 mths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment