i tell you, i have probably the worst luck in the world. apart from the fact i had a lot of fun at Radio Heatwave's Arena party thing with Zulie, I lost my phone and camera. I think it must have been stolen.
Bah...! Later on we went to DXO. Ok quite fun, malay dudes thought zul and i were lesbian for some reason but yes. I left to see someone:) and Zul told me she lost her wallet there but her bag was in the baggage area.
Today, I find out that Danial's Mac charger is STILL MISSING. OH MY GOD IM NEARLY $1000 IN DEBT!!
I swear man, ive learnt this:
1. im fucking sway-try those chinese luck bangles.
2. dont ever leave your stuff unattended at pubs anymore.
3. bring only keys, master card, ezlink and phone to avoid heartache.
4. i may need anger management courses too
fuckin' hell..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment